Tuesday, April 20, 2021

MS Amarco I Nile Cruise

 

Explore Aswan and Luxor on board MS Amarco I Nile Cruise; the 5 Star cruise which is a combine of classic European tradition with the convenience of our contemporary life style. A Stay in MS Amarco I is like being a guest in well-run private home. It has also Handicapped facilities.

Amarco I Nile cruise includes

  • Meet and greet service by our REP in arrival & departure
  • Transportation by private air-conditioned Modern vehicle to / from Amarco I Nile cruise
  • Accommodation aboard Amarco I accessible Nile cruise ship on full board basis
  • Tour to visit Karnak temple and Luxor temples
  • Trip to visit Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple
  • Excursions to visit Edfu temple according to itinerary
  • Excursions to visit Kom Ombo temple according to itinerary
  • Tour to visit Philae temple, unfinished obelisk and The High Dam
  • Sailing around the Elephantine island and Botanical Gardens at Nile
  • Entrance fees to the above mentioned sightseeing between Luxor and Aswan
  • Egyptologist tour guide during your Amarco I accessible Nile cruise holiday
  • Service charges and all applicable local taxes

Amarco I Nile cruise excludes

  • Personal expenses
  • Optional excursions

For more information about itinerary, Click here..! 

MS Amarco I Nile Cruise

For more info, contact us: 00201065422656
Email: nesma@egyptonlinetours.com
Website: http://www.egyptonlinetours.com

No comments:

Post a Comment